Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why we don't play with knives

Okay this is so Tatum. Today she wanted a banana for a snack, but I was feeding Trey so I told her she had to wait until I was done. I could hear her in the kitchen and I told her to come and see me. Just then she started screaming and she came running into the living room with blood dripping from her thumb. She had decided that she was much older than three so she tried to slice the banana with my sharp knife and she sliced her thumb open. It was not deep enough for stitches, but it would not stop bleeding. She would not take her band-aid off for the picture but I promise she got it good. If you look close you can also see her nails that she painted herself. She also painted her toes, my bathroom rug, a towel, the wall, and the tile. She is more than a hand full.

No comments: