Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Children's Museum and Disney on Ice

Last month sometime (I told you I forgot most of the dates on these) my sister-in-law Becky told us that Mickey and Minnie Mouse were coming to the Children's Museum to promote Disney on Ice. So we met Becky and her kids and Grandma Tilley at the Museum for a fun day. As we walked in they had a jar that you could put your name in to win four free tickets to Disney on Ice. Tatum asked if we could enter so I put my name thinking there was no way we would win the tickets. That night we got a phone call telling us we won! Tatum was thrilled, but Jaden did not want to go. According to him it was something for girls. So we took Becky and Brecken with us. It was so much fun to have girl time. What could be better than seeing Mickey and Minnie and then going to Disney on Ice.

No comments: