Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Trey getting ready to go shopping at 4:30.Nap time with Grandpa
First Thanksgiving (no he didn't eat the pie)

This Thanksgiving we went to my parents in Idaho Falls. We had a great Thanksgiving, the real fun was Black Friday. To me Thanksgiving is just a day to get through to start the Christmas season. Anyway back to Black Friday. It was so much fun, although Josh might not think so. I made him go and wait in line at Best Buy for his own present at 3:30 am in the freezing cold. While Josh was freezing my Dad was the taxi driver for me, my mom, and Heather and Trey (yes we took Trey out with us). We went to Wal-Mart and my wonderful dad stood in line for the gift that my mom wanted to buy and we shopped like crazy. Josh met was at Wal-Mart and then we all headed to Toys R Us. Josh stood in line there while we picked up all the toys we needed. After shopping we went to breakfast and then back home to watch football. That afternoon we went to my mom's office and she cleaned the kids teeth, then we went to lunch, then to see Bolt. After that we went to the mall and then home. Trey was out from 4:30am to 8:30pm minus one hour of football watching. He is my little shopper and he did so good. Thank goodness for carseat naps.

No comments: