Saturday, January 24, 2009

Help!!!

Okay ladies my husband has given me a great challenge. No meat for the entire month of February (after the Super bowl of course. The Cardinals are in it for the first time ever so we are going to have a party. After all these years of waiting for my team to be in the Super Bowl we are not going meatless, sorry). I don't have a problem with this because I really could do without meat, but Josh is a huge hamburger and fries guy and I don't think the small amount of meatless recipes I have will make it. I need all of your meatless meals, please.
The only rule is NO MEAT. That includes all cow, pig, bird or fish (that one will be tough for me).
So again please help.

4 comments:

Ms.Speaking said...

Yes, Good luck with that one. Wow. I will go through mine and let you know if I find any without meat.

Lisa said...

I like to make stuffed pasta shells. They are a hit with the fam and meatless! Let me know if you don't have the recipe and I will send it your way.

The Tilley Turf said...

wow, that will be hard. good luck. I will keep my eyes open for recipes for you.

The Ashdowns said...

Everything I cook has meat in it. :( What can I say? I'm a carnivore. :P I keep my eye out though.