Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank you

Tatum came into my room tonight while I was blogging holding one of my thank you notes. (Just a side note I don't know why, but the word blogging really bothers me.) She asked what they were for and I told her that I give them to people when they do something nice for us. This is the conversation that followed.
T- "I did something nice for you."
Me- "What?"
T- "I cleaned my room and picked up my blocks."
Me- "No Tatum we asked you to do that."
T- "I still did it."
Me- "It is for times like the other night when our neighbors brought us dinner without us asking."
T- "But mom, you didn't have to help me clean my blocks like you do all the time. We did it by ourselves. I want you to write me a thank you on our blog."
True, Tatum, true.
So thank you Tatum and Jaden for cleaning up your room without my help.
Now I am off for the night. "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding" is on CMT and that show is like a drug to me.

1 comment:

Ms.Speaking said...

I love these little stories you post about her. She has such a fun personality.