Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A classic Tatum day

I took this picture to remind myself there are times when Tatum is peaceful. It makes days like today (and last night) manageable. We started our Tatum day last night when she got a hold of the camera and broke it. She dropped it and it no longer will turn on. Then this morning she told me she had to go to the bathroom. After a few minutes she came out and proclaimed she cut her hair. She cut a chunk out of the side of her head. While I was cleaning that up she went down stairs and got Trey's rice cereal and sweet potatoes out and poured them into a bowl. She spilt it all over the kitchen. Then while I was cleaning that mess up she went up to her room and started to fill her toy baby bath with water. She had water everywhere. She is not allowed out of my sight the rest of the day and it is only 1:00.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There! It's good to find you again! You have such a beautiful family!

Ms.Speaking said...

I know those days well. If you need a break... knock on my door. I am happy to take her for a few hours for you. We all need those few hours. Lacey